Every Saturday at 9:00am - 12pm — Meet Up at Amen Ankh Urban Farm 3641 Bales Ave. Kansas city, MO. 64128 —More Info- http://
9:00am- 12:30pm SATURDAYs URBAN FARMING EVENTS: BRING YOURSELF AND YOUR CREW and PUT YOUR WORK BOOTS ON! We will be undertaking Urban Farming with Active participation!!!!!
BRING YOUR Chain saws and TOOLS! We are "Barn Storming" and Pyramid Building every Saturday morning to support local Growers. If you would like assistance for your farm, or would like to start your own Farm, Want to learn more, or just want to volunteers to help, let us know you are coming by- Please call us. 816-304-7240 or send an email to email@example.com
SATURDAY ACTIVITIES- BE THERE AT 9:00AM
Prepare for Spring -planting! at Amen Ankh Urban Farm! 3645 Bales Ave. Ongoing EVERY Saturday Growers Work teams Recruitment and sign-ups! with-King Kihei - Youth Going Green, Calling on Dre Taylor- Males to Men, Bishop Tony Caldwell Community United, Peace Keepers, Sasteh Meter- Stop the Killing and CHESS CLUB!
RSVP TO SIGN-UP! In Box -FaceBook Event - EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or text/Call us! 816-304-7240- Nuta Beqsu
WE ARE COMING AROUND THE COMMUNITY for "BARN RAISING" AND "STONE SOUP" EVENTS TO SUPPORT URBAN GROWERS!
*If You are a Grower and need some help, or Would like to become one, or Just want to support the "Grow Your Own Local Foods" initiatives
*Get out- Get involved Get into Fresh Air and Exercise- Call Us and Get on the schedule! # 816-304-7240
- Youth Going Green,
- Dre Taylor- Males to Men, and
- CHESS CLUB!
- RSVP TO SIGN-UP! Face Book Event OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or text/Call us! 816-304-7240
10:00am-1:00pm You G.R.O.W. GIRLS- Teach a Girl Heal a Nation -Girl's Mentor group -Introduction and signup
*BOOK SIGNING- Special Presentation: NATION BUILDING "HOW TO" By Sasteh Meter Mosley
*Adenike's Art Reduce Reuse Repurpose Recycle Artist to Activism Projects!
*Green Griot Gathering Spoken Word Poetry,
*MOVIE DEBUTS for EMWOT - "YOU DON'T WORK YOU DON'T EAT"
and AMEN PAR ANKH (Sacred Temple of Life)
- Youth empowerment and building a revolutionary sustainable way of life through local production and home cottage industry
- Gang and Underground economy truce.
- Building an anti-poverty and employment and vocational movement for the Urban At-Risk Youth, Prison re-entry populations and low income people out of work;
- Building a mass movement against racist police terror and brutality, and to end racial profiling;
Who should come to Amen Par Ankh?