|Photo by Joanna Grace Pepper Farmers Mama Nuta Beqsu AmenRa El is a Natchez Native American practicing the lifestyle of the Earth Sovereigns of North America at her sanctuary and vacant Lot, Known as Amen Par Ankh (sacred temple of life)|
We have opened our Spiritual, holistic health and wellness center and urban farm, called-
AMEN PAR ANKH (Sacred Temple of Life), and
Amen Ankh Urban Farms in business since 2011.
We work with 7 community Vacant lots that we have transformed into Grow Food not Lawns Zones!
WE ARE ASSISTING TO ORGANIZE AFRIKAN NATIVE AMERICAN GROWERS COOPERATIVE FOR METRO KANSAS CITY!
Inspired by the 2008 documentary film "Unnatural Causes," which shared many of the tenets that we agree, still need to be rectified in the urban community. So many are getting sick and dying prematurely from "Unnatural Causes."
“Access to proven health protective resources like clean air, healthy food, and recreational space, as well as opportunities for high-quality education, living wage employment, and decent housing, is highly dependent on the neighborhood in which one lives. These inequities cluster and accumulate over people’s lives and over time successfully conspire to diminish the ultimate quality and length of life in these neighborhoods…”
Homicide is the 6th leading cause of death. Before that is Heart Attack, High blood pressure, Diabetes, and Cancers and stroke, that can be reduced or eliminated by what we choose to put into our mouths and how we remove toxins and detox from what stresses we are exposed to in our environment.
- We need to address and relieve the correlation between Food and stress.
- We need to alleviate and expose the target marketing and institutionalization of additive consumerism found in toxic fast food – drive through restaurants, saturated smoking and alcohol marketing, highly processed and GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- We need to obtain relief from codependency to prescription and illegal drug addiction
- We need to re-mediate the Unsafe, polluted, and hazardous waste environments.
- We Need Access to more Green Spaces and Areas for Outdoors and exercise experiences.
Contact: email@example.com,, firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Read our Blogs: amen-parankh.blogspot.com ,
Call/text: Mama Nuta Beqsu Moses: (816)839-7945
- Limit number and density of fast food restaurants, Liquor stores, Convenience stores and GMO Grocers, especially in low-income residential areas.
- Increase local healthy food availability: Urban Agriculture
- Increase Entrepreneurial Corporations and Small Business development in Afrakan American neighborhoods.
- Retain and attract growers markets and locally Grown Food vendors, stores and restaurants through tax write-offs and other incentives.
- Streamline permitting, zoning variances and local government support for Urban Agriculture, Agricultural zoning for vacant lots, Food gardens- Not lawns.
- Strengthen alternative sources of Local fresh produce such as Locally grown farmers’ markets, community and school based produce stands.
- Strengthen safe zones for Meditation, Tai Chi, Walking, Jogging, Play, Exercise, and Nature connections with natural ecosystems (birding, fishing, nature trails, pets)
- Enforce regulations to limit nuisance activity (front/curb litter, prostitution, drug dealing, alcohol abuse and smoking) in and around Residential, Commercial stores, and marketplaces.
- Establish and enforce regulations to restrict the number of Tobacco stores in census tracts with an over-concentration of off -sale premises.
What Makes Communities Healthy?
*Clean air, water, access to healthy foods,
*Inter relationship with Nature, land, water and the Natural kingdom
*Autonomous Societies and Cultures- Speaking our own languages and cultural and spiritual relationships
*Elements of economic, social, and physical environments,
*Having social supports and Community services,
*Having access to entrepreneurial support for green businesses, more than jobs,
*Home ownership, affordable housing
*Safe places to walk and play,
*Self-Police and Community-based support services by officers that come from, and live in the neighborhoods that they serve in.
*Good relationships with police and security who are free of Racial Profiling, Bigotry, class-ism, and sexism- People Servant Centered instead of Property protection oriented.
PLEASE PASS THE WORD AND SUPPORT OUR NEW BLACK WOMAN OWNED BUSINESSES.
AMEN ANKH ENTERPRISES
"We Do Your Shopping and Deliver to Your Door!"
Our services cover all of Metro Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas, Independence, Grandview, Overland Park, and Mission areas. We Invite your Support. If you have transportation and would like to be a part-time Independent Contractor with us, or Own Your territory, Feel Free to contact us!
CALL: (816) 839-7945
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE:
We work in the community for *Food not Lawns, *Farm-a-See health and wellness gardens, *Libations and Seasonal Ceremonies, *Home and Business Cleaning and Blessing services, *Tutoring, *Study Groups, *Spiritual and Health Counseling Sessions, *Classes, *Mandala Art Therapy. Sign up for appointments through the link below -*For Private Consultations for your Destiny, Health, Career and Relationships, Jewelry Making, Mandala Art, *Farm-a-See lawn care to healthcare and Aromatherapy, Gift basket Crafts, Food Boxes, Weddings, Seasonal Events, Workshops and family sessions. and retreats
*Amen Par Ankh is a Spiritual Center with Amen Ankh Academy and Amen Ankh Urban Farm. In the heart of the Kansas City Urban neighborhoods- for the healing of the neighborhoods. We have office space available for lease, with a Jacuzzi tub for hydrotherapy. We invite natural and holistic practitioners, Natural Hair Twists, Jewelry Talismans and braid applications, Massage, Henna Healing designs and Tattoos, Yoga, Meditation, Counseling, Meetings and other healing Herbs classes and workshops! We are available for Spoken Word, Storytelling, lectures, for workshops and classes. For more information, please contact: Kandaki Ma Nuta Beqsu Moses El aka Adenike Amen-Ra
Amen Par Ankh (Sacred House of Life)
Amen Ankh Academy and
Amen Ankh Urban Farms
Kansas City, Missouri
* Referring Agent: 6TRJS- for Auto, Health and Home Insurance, Security Alarms, Legal Shield, Debt consolidation and Credit Repair, http://www.primericasecure.com or call toll free: 877-855-8111 #6TRJS
Amen Ankh Urban Farm with EMWOT (East Meets West on Troost) is an economic development Cooperative Business, with three tenets of the organization’s- Eco “Nome” -ic philosophy- 1. Urban Agriculture, 2. At-Risk youth -entrepreneurial and Green skilled vocational training, and 3. Reduce, Reuse Recycling initiatives. We provide technical support with the 40 Block Tillers- (tilling, weeding, consultation, soil testing,) Support for Urban Farmers, and Gardening. We also run an Aquaponic center nestled in our Amen Ankh Academy.